This webinar was presented by Vitaflo International along with guest speaker, Christina Nelms, registered dietitian and Pediatric Renal Nutrition Educator & Consultant. This webinar has four sections and the following learning outcomes:
- Understand the main nutritional factors to consider in paediatric kidney disease.
- Outline common problems faced in the dietary management of paediatric kidney disease.
- Understand the main nutritional features of Renastart, a low potassium feed, in the dietary management of paediatric kidney disease.
- Develop solutions to common dietary issues faced in clinical practice.
- Be aware of educational resources available for Healthcare Professionals produced by Vitaflo.